Lions Befrienders Service Association (LBSA)
- Web-based system to manage daily workflow of LBSA Befriending and SAC programs. Serving ~7000 seniors and ~1500 volunteers.
- Framework used: Ruby on Rails
- Contribution: Project leader. Directed the planning, design and production of the system.
- About the project: http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~vwo/projects/2016-lbsa.html
- An epic multiplayer endless runner game on iPad. Single player mode is available, with a ghost feature, where you can compete with your last attempts!
- Special multiplayer mode: one player will generate obstacles for other!
- Built with Swift.
- Contribution: Implemented the networking part of the project, including a P2P networking library which supports host-guest connection/disconnection and data transfer.
- Web application that allows Facebook user to search, bulk-download and organize their tagged photos into shareable collections.
- Framework used: Express with Node.js
- Contribution: Back-end developer. Implemented the logic/API for searching, collections and authentication.
- Link to website: http://kardboard.this.sg/ ~(The server is not currently running. Please contact me if you wish to view the site.)~ This is no longer viable with the current Facebook Graph API.